Tuesday, February 2, 2010

2010- A year of significance because....

this year is the year to get some of it together. : )

I read something really cool in the horoscopes in Saturday's Age the other day... BTW I don't actually read horoscopes, and I certainly don't believe them but for some reason my eye wandered up the page... and yes I suppose I was kind of looking for an "oracle"...
Here goes, it was something like this...

"THE FUTURE IS RUSHING INTO THE PRESENT AT A GREAT RATE OF KNOTS AND IT'S DOING SO WITHOUT YOUR HELP"

Note to self: remember this when you get really frustrated about the lack of progress on certain issues...

Now I wonder if I need to have this attitude about the lack of progress on my house and garden and, and about seeing the formation/participating in becoming part of a Community Garden thing? or about losing some weight and getting healthy?
Or about my kids getting their acts together and not living such risky, outrageous lifestyles?

1 comments:

Mathew Crane said...

Whatever will be will be x